Related Post

4.3 Inch GPS Garmin Carrying Case

Studio Spasial - GPS Garmin Carrying Case for your Garmin GPS 4.3 Inch. Before you buy, what actually do you expect from a Garmin carrying case? May be convenient size, handy protective case, fit compatibility, Garmin cheap deal price, or the quality is one of your main reason.

4.3 Inch GPS Garmin Carrying Case, GPS Equipment, Outdoor Equipment

Product Review on Amazon

I just want to remain you that this is not a high tech item, it's a protective case. Don't try to make more of it than that. I ordered this case for my Garmin 200W, but I’ve been read some reviews said that it’s also suit for Gamin NUVI 750 and Garmin NUVI 660. It works great – fits like a glove. The quality of construction is at least as good as any other case I've seen on the market. It also is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. It slips into my shirt pocket with ease. I would not recommend this case for any 'rugged' applications. A hard shell case would probably be much better. But this case will suit the needs of most average consumers. It is durable and can be put in a bag or purse.

I realize that is not a form of structural armor for my device and that I still must exercise a certain amount of care to keep my NUVI from harm. It's not waterproof, fireproof, bombproof etc. It does keep my screen clean, prevents case scratches, protects it from the usual hazards of being knocked about in the console of my vehicle where it resides when not in use.

My only complaint is I wish it had a closure tab or strap to give it extra security for the GPS to not slip out but I've not had any problems. To summarize. It does what it is designed to do at a reasonable price. Nice basic protective case. Please visit Amazon for more review on amazon.